Saturday, September 26, 2009

What kind of a Statement!


I am still in Shock! Why would someone so beautiful want to wear this to a The Emmys. This is a event to shine as an actor. I think her agent and publicist didn't know what was she up to. Don't get me wrong. I am a big Obama supporter but his face on my dress is a no no. And besides he is already our President. The elections are over! What more of a "statement" could she have made. BTW this is what she answered when all entertaiment journalist were asking who made her dress. Thankfully she never said, this kind of a statement can break a designer's career. She definitly went to her local tailor. I don't think any saavy designer would take such a risk.

2 comments:

Fevi Reyes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fevi Reyes said...

why would someone put his face on a dress and then walk on the red carpet pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee