Sunday, September 16, 2012

Addicted to "Fifty"





Wow! I've been so busy, haven't had the time to tell you all what I've been up to. First let me tell you all that I took some time to rest, relax and reboot.  So on my vacations I decided I had to read this book everybody I knew was raving about. Let me tell you that I fell in love with Mr. Christian Gray. So, I read all the trilogy in almost a month. Then I felt the need or I could say I had "fifty shades" of withdrawal.  I went on my search for more books with the same theme. I was craving the love story but also the erotic relationship that Anastasia and Christian had. I found this awesome book called Bared To You by author Silvia Day. 
I was ecstatic  this book was better written and had a storyline full of suspense and romance that I couldn't put it down. The relationship between Eva and billionaire business mogul Gideon Cross is of controlling and obsessive desires for one another. If you need you dose this is the next book to read. I highly recommend that you also check more of Sylvia Day her books are amazing.  I was so moved by all these books I made a some jewelry inspired by the book.

Available upon request or go to at our shop fevi reyes shop at etsy or www.fevireyes.com






Hope you all enjoy. Keep you posted on more piece inspired by the book.

 Look for Tightly Bonded Collection soon in stores.

 For wholesale inquiries please send us  a email to fevi@fevireyes.com 

No comments: